Tuesday 14 September 2021

TUESDAY´S WORK

Tuesday 14th September 2021

ENGLISH

What are we going to learn in grade 3 ?

Term 1:

Unit 1:They´re from Austrslia!

Unit 2: My weekend.

Unit 3: My things.

Unit 4: We´re having fun at the beach!

Unit 5: A naughty monkey!

Term 2:

Unit 6: Jim´s day.

Unit 7: Places to go.

Unit 8: I´d like a melon!

Unit 9: The fastest animal in the world.

Unit 10:In the park.

Term 3:

Unit 11: In the museum.

Unit 12: A clever baby!

Unit 13: The ancient Egyptians.

Unit 14: Did you have a good day?

Unit 15: Our holiday!

_____________________________________

HOMEWORK

Finish "Information about me" in the notebook.

Informatiom about me.

My name is P... .

My first surname is S..... and my second surname is P..... .

I am .... years old.

I´m from Spain / Colombia /Honduras .

I live in Madrid.

I can speak Spanish and English.

I have/don´t have any brother/s or sisters ... 

My sister´s name is... My brother´s name is...

My favourite colour is ... .

My subjects at school are English, Spanish, Arts , Maths, P.E, Natural Science, Social science and Religious studies / Values.....

My favourite food is tuna rice, soup,...

My favourite animal is the cat.

In my free time I like to watch tv.

My birthday is on .....15th September.

I was born in 2013.

My father´s name is....  He works in a hotel ......

My mother´s name is... She is looking for a job now.






HOMEWORK

Finish "Information about me" in the notebook.