Friday 3 December 2021

TODAY´S WORK

Friday 3rd December 2021

SOCIAL SCIENCE 

Family information

My parents are from.......... (country)

  • My mother is from .... (city / village )
  • My father is from ...    (city / village )

I´m from.....  (city or village and country)

  • My brother is from...
  • My sister is from ...
  • My grandparents / cousins / uncle / aunt

Page 34. Monuments of the world

  • The  Parthenon monument is located in Athens.

Athens is the capital city of Greece.

Greece is in Europe.

  • The Sydney Opera House is located in Sydney.

Sydney is in Australia.

Australia´s capital city is Canberra.

Canberra is in Oceania.

HOMEWORK

SOCIAL SCIENCE

Classbook: Finish page 35: Information about the six pictures.

Page 34, activity 4

Activity book page 13

(Social science unit 2 EXAM ON FRIDAY 10TH DECEMBER! )