Tuesday 11 January 2022

TODAY´S WORK

Tuesday 11th January 2022                  It´s week 2.

ENGLISH 

Unit 6. Jim´s day.

Grammar: Present simple 

I

affirmative: I have breakfast at eight o´clock.

negative: I don´t have breakfast at seven o´clock.

He / She / It 

affirmative: He gets up early.

negative: He doesn´t get up late.

interrogative: Does he live in a big house?

     short answer: Yes, he does. / No, he doesn´t.

-wh question: What time does he start work?

     answer: He starts work at 6 o´clock.

You / We / They

affirmative: We catch the bus.

negative:We don´t catch the train.

interrogative: Do you walk to school?

    short answer:  Yes, I do. / No, I don´t.

-wh question: What time do you go to school?

   answer: I go to school at 9 o´clock.

 

HOMEWORK

English workbook pages 42 and 43.

Copiar en el cuaderno lo que hemos escrito en el BLOG (Grammar: Present simple).