Thursday 1 December 2022

TODAY´S WORK

Thursday 1st December 2022
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Classbook page 22.
2. Write questions using "Can" .

  1. Can you close the door, please? Yes, I can. 
  2. Can you take a picture for me, please? No, I can´t. I´m sorry.
  3. Can you turn on the TV, please? Yes, I can.
  4. Can you lend me a pencil, please? No, I can´t. Sorry, I don´t have more pencils.
  5. Can you turn off the light, please? Yes, I can.

NATURAL SCIENCE
Classbook page 23.
1. What should you do to look after your body?

I should ... eat healthy food, do exercise and sleep at least nine hours.

5. Listen and write the order in which you hear the words.
  • peas        3
  • carrots    1
  • chicken   4
  • fish         2
  • lettuce    5

HOMEWORK
  • English classbook page 24: Read again "Our collections" and do activity 4 in the notebook.
  • English workbook page 24.