Tuesday 20 December 2022

TODAY´S WORK

HOMEWORK

  • Write letter to the Three Wise Men on the Christmas sheet.

  • Practice the Christmas song.

 

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Letter to the Three Wise Men


Dear Three Wise Men,

I have done my best this year.

I am learning a lot in grade 3 with Ms. Salcedo, Maria, Jacina, and Lily.

For this Christmas, I would like my family and friends to have good health and happiness.

Thanks!


(Your Name)

Sentences about things you might like.

I would like a board game.

I would like a lot of happiness.

I would like something that brings me a lot of
happiness.

I would like a surprise.

I would like a tablet.

I would like a dog.

I would like a good English dictionary.

I would like a phone.

I would like to see my cousin Noah in ...

I would like to see my great-grandfather.

I would like a magic book.

I would like to see my best friends in Madrid.

I would like a pair of trainers.

I would like to see my little brother and myfather who are in
Kenya.