Monday, 14 September 2026

Monday 14th September 2026

What did you do over the weekend?

What´s today´s schedule? 

  1. English
  2. Natural Science
  3. Spanish
  4. BREAK
  5. Maths
  6.  Spanish  

ENGLISH

English Tool box. Useful language for every day. 

  • What homework did you have for today?
  • That´s all ! Thankyou for listening! 
  • Very good! 
  • Good job!
  • Excellent!  
  • Greetings:
    • Good morning/ afternoon/ night! 
  • Have a nice day / weekend!
  • Enjoy your lunch!
  • Can I borrow a pencil , please ?
  • Can you lend me a pen, please? 
  • Is that all?
  • I have finished!
  • What are you going to do over the weekend?
  • What did you do over the weekend? 
  •  I can´t find my.... I think I let it it at home.
  • I forgot it! 
  • Bless you!
  • Thankyou!
  • You´re welcome! 
  • Please!
  • Sorry!
  • Be quiet, please.
  • Shall I start?
  • Time´s up!  
  • Open your agendas and get ready!
  • Let´s go!!
  • Let me think... 

HOMEWORK

Study the "English tool box for tomorrow´s dictation EXAM".